quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

Sheila In love!!!!!!!!!!!!

This boy was my first love. His name is Diego.
I was 15 years old when I knew him. He was 18 years old.
When I saw him, I stayed in love. Love at the first look.
He was a handsome boy.
In those days, the girls didn’t speak to the boys that they liked them. The girls waited that the boys talked with them.
Now, the girls speak to the boys when they are attracted for them.
Teenager girls stay in love for many boys. They dream awaked, they speak about them with others girls all time.
Some girls think so they will die because the boys sometimes don’t want stay with them.
This boy wasn’t in love for me.
I wrote his name in my secret diary, I dreamt that he wanted me, and a day I could kiss him. I told to my classmates about my feelings.
I stayed sad when he spoke to my classmates that he didn’t like me.
He didn’t kiss me. He thought that I was a little girl.
I liked him for 2 years. We studied in the same school, but he moved to other city, then I never more saw him.
I would like to have news about him.

Um comentário: