quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

My best friend

God, my best friend!

I’m an evangelical woman, because I believe in the holy Bible and its prophets.
I chose to live for Jesus when I was a teenager.
The youngsters live an inconsequent life. They go to the parties looking for fun, but several people use drugs and alcohol, then fight, hurt themselves and other people, they die without causes.
I understood that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. I gave my life for him and he gave me a new heart, a health heart, freedom, happiness, peace.
Jesus is the air I breathe, the ground beneath me. He never left my side.
His love is extravagant. His friendship is intimate.
He is the King over the entire universe.
For in my helplessness, He heard my cry and changed my life.
You can remember of Jesus when you are young yet, then you will have an abundant life.

Um comentário:

  1. Surely, God can change your life, O you who believe he poe give the SALVATION

    By: Thaislane de Jesus Nascimento/ Rotary FSA

    ResponderExcluir