quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

My treasure

I know that to have brothers is the best thing in the world.
I love them.
My brother Fabio is the first son. He is married. He is programmer.
Marcus is the second son. He is my big treasure.
He is the best person that I know. He care us like a father, he helps his brothers always. He is in my side in the bad moments. We are big friends.
He is a responsible man. He works very much since he was a young boy. He worked in our father’s hotel when he was a young boy. Today, he has his own hotel.
Romalia is the third in the family. I’m the forth.
Livia is the fifth. She is a good soccer player.
When she was a child, she was very naughty, she hurt herself and she need go to the hospital frequently. Now, she is a personal trainer.
Junior is the sixth. He is single. He is a nursing student. He draws and paints beautiful pictures too.
Anne is the seventh. She is a teenager yet. She wishes be a doctor. She studies very much. She is reading books always.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário